Regulation for regular bus:
1. Passengers should bring a valid ID and a printout of e-ticket
to board the bus. The name on the ID must be identical to the
name on the e-ticket. Please arrive 30 minutes before the departure
time or you lose reservation priority.
2. Please be aware that the e-bus ticket cannot be used on a
different date or time.
3. Dragon Travel will have all the right to cancel any trip
without any extra compensation or penalty except to the ticket
4. All passengers traveled with our regular buses are entitled
to have Dragon Travel’s liability insurance covered if they
are inside the bus. There will be no insurance coverage for
passengers outside our regular buses.
5. All tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable except the
trip is canceled by Dragon Travel.
6. For all Dragon Travel passengers, make sure you receive a
confirmation email after you booked online. The latest bus schedule
can be checked on our web site at "Trip Planning" on the
Enjoy the travel with our wonderful services.